Vlaanderen4x4.be Forum Forum Index Vlaanderen4x4.be Forum
Het ontmoetingspunt voor 4x4 offroad gezinde zielen en meer.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    View posts since last visitView posts since last visit    View todays post(s)View todays post(s)    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FatRod for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vlaanderen4x4.be Forum Forum Index -> Side By Side
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brutus
+2000

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: FatRod for sale Reply with quote

droooolll....

Quote:

If you are not serious about buying the sickest UTV ever built then no need to read on. I am firm at $20K but I will take $12K-13K + a decent truck or RZR4 or Kawasaki Teryx in trade.

The FatRod is a 5 Seat fully chopped and dropped tube chassis UTV built by Magnum Offroad. I have 3 small children so I built it to hold them securly in the back while still retaining the look and appeal of an agressive chop n drop off road UTV. There is not another UTV like this one and no other UTV turns as many heads! It is truly a blast to drive. Unfortunatley I have very little time on it since building it but because of my business I need to keep the projects rolling. So someone will have an opportunity to come up on one awesome machine that I never intended on selling when building.

It has a Weller Racing 720cc Stroker motor in it
with not even 1 oil change yet. It barely has 5 hrs on this awesome motor. It has a Bronco Dry Clutch and all the best of the best of what Weller Racing has to offer. Still runs on 91 pump gas!!!! Black teflon coated Muzzys Dual Exhaust and K&N open air intake with a DynaTech Ingnition. Weller High Volume Fuel pump with clear lines is also installed.

The car is featured in this months UTV Off Road Magazine. We spent over 1 year building this machine. It has well over $35,000.00 in parts and labor invested. Only the best products were used!

I no longer have the paddles but it will come with custom DWT Rokstar Wheels with OMF Beadlocks and 25" Maxxis Big Horns.

Custom Beard Super T1 Buggy/Truck seats in Front 3 Custom Beard Pre Teen seats in back. The rear seats are all on a bracket so with 4 bolts and 2 minutes of time with an impact you can pull the seats in one shot to then expose the rhino lined flat bed where you can put a spare tire, cooler, tool box, etc etc etc.

5 Baja Designs Soltek Pre Runner HID's on top and 2 4" Soltek ZFuegos with dust lenses down low ont he bumper. There is also a Baja Designs LED dome light inside to light up the interior at night.

Full 50w Race Radio and 4 place intercom set up with IPod Jack. Communicate car to car and amongst 4 headsets/helmets in the car. 2 Carbon Fiber Headsets included.

Momo Suede Stearing wheel with wired Push To Talk and Sweet qucik disconnect

It has a Magnum Offroad +6 Long Travel suspension with custom valved and fully adjustable walker Evans Coil Over Shocks on all 4 corners. Summers Brothers Axles and Stock CV's are used. The rear axles are the highest end 300m and fronts are 4340. It also has Cognito Spindles for strength.

All exterior aluminum was performed by All German Motorsports own Sam Osman of Dynamic Products & Services. Interior Aluminum was done by Zero Tolerance fabrication. All panels have been powdercoated.

Hood and Fenders are custom Fiberglass made by Trevor Smith of 747Ink.

Paint was performed by the off road famous Wally World Designs. Known for his work on Alan Pfluegers, TSCO Jimco, and Vildosola Trophy Trucks Wally is regularly featured in Dirt Sports master Piece of Metal. The paint is flat black with ghosted candy red scallops on panels and rear fenders. IT also has hand applied custom pin striping and wally flake in clear coat. The paint is amazing!

The chassis itself is constructed mainly of 1 3/4" DOM for saftey and strength. The entire stock Yamaha Frame Rails have been additionally plated and gusseted. The car was built with saftey and strength in mind. All pivot points are also gusseted and plated.

The car has been driven to test and work the bugs out, some minor dings here and there as well as some roof damage but it too is very minor in comparison to the car itself.

I know there is way more to list and discuss but you get the point. Its a bad a$$ machine!!

Joey D.
760-802-3737
joeyd@utvunderground.com

katman
+1500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa veur iet lelijk is da Evil or Very Mad
yabba
+100

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precies de Rhino na een kuur met slechte anabole steroiden Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vlaanderen4x4.be Forum Forum Index -> Side By Side All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: